Community Serving Community
As part of the Tribal Government, the Dry Creek Rancheria Fire Department serves the surrounding communities of Sonoma County. As public servants to the Tribe and community-at-large, we hold ourselves to the highest standard at all times providing excellent, professional service and compassionate response.
Our fire department is comprised of seven full time staff members and over 15 volunteer fire personnel trained to provide state-of-the-art services including:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Residential, Commercial and Wildland Fire Suppression
- Technical Rescue Services
- Hazardous Materials Safety
- Fire Prevention Code Enforcement
- Public Education
- Community Service
We have three emergency vehicles to respond to any situation:
- Engine 6782: A Type 1 Fire Apparatus primarily used for Structure Fire response.
- Engine 6774: A Type 3 Fire Apparatus primarily used for Wildland Fire response.
- C6700: A Chief Officer response vehicle, responds to emergency scenes and takes fire ground command.
In service to our community, we follow core principles as expressed in our Mission, Vision and Values.
The Dry Creek Rancheria Fire Department exists to serve and protect the people, property and environment of our tribal lands Sonoma County and our surrounding communities. We are dedicated to providing professional and dependable service while educating the public and providing a career path for our members.
The Dry Creek Rancheria Fire Department strives to be a full service regional resource that is recognized as a professional and valuable asset to the community. Above all else, the Dry Creek Rancheria Fire Department works to positively represent the Tribe in all our actions.
Integrity • Honor • Compassion • Tradition